Monday, September 12, 2011

Two sides, two ways

Ilana is a pistol these days. One day is like this...


and the next...


In fact most days, these moments could be one after the next. Her mood swings are amazing. I'm hoping these are just "typical" 3-year old antics, but she requires all of my patience every day. And most days, by the time Paul comes home I am very ready for a break. Oohh. And sometimes I catch her just watching me, as if she's calculating when her next "need" meltdown will be based on when I am most distracted or consumed with something else. Multiple times a day I hear "All by myself! Mommy! Help me! No! All by myself!! Mo-oh-mmyyyyyy!!! HELP ME!!!" Oh. my. goodness.

Lord give me patience.

On a totally different note, I took the two bottom pictures right after the other and I couldn't decide which one I liked better, and I still can't (with or without flash). I absolutely love how Ilana eats raspberries - on her fingers, just like popsicles. Excellent!

1 comment:

Laura said...

:) what a lovely first photo - save that one for graduation party or wedding day okay? ;)

I like without the flash better!