Wednesday, September 7, 2011

From her point of view

I just registered for a "Turkey Trot" on Thanksgiving morning - a 10K. I have to give up my life-long tradition of the Thanksgiving Day Parade with cinnamon buns. Oh well, hopefully this'll get me moving.

In other news, somehow Ilana got the camera the other night and here are the little photographer's pictures:
Daddy cleaning up from dinner, reminding her to move her finger.


I've been looking for that shoe! Thanks, Ilana.

Yes, I need to move the tree that is now behind the dresser, thanks for the reminder.

And yes, it's time to get rid of the air conditioner, and its cord, so that Gray won't try to "play" with it.

Her recent favorite: purple poodle purse!!

And here she is today at the Chicago Botanic Gardens (more on that tomorrow), using her magnifying glass "camera" to take pictures.

Life sure looks big from her point of view. It's been a long time since I was her size. She is small, but loved with a big love. I hope I can show her just how much she is loved as the years go by and life becomes smaller.

3 comments:

Jillian Schmidt said...

I like to blame Kyle for this, for giving her our camera to play with when we visited :-D

Love seeing you posting again!

Anonymous said...

I love giving my kids a camera. It's fun to see what they see as "beautiful" and "important". We have a 10 year old digital camera that we let the girls use that we won't be crushed if they break. We've taught Liana to be careful with it and she does great.

Fun stuff. Thanks for sharing.

John Cornelius

Heather Miller said...

John, what a great idea!! I think we might be stealing it. Good to hear from you, friend.
And yes, Jillian, I'm SURE this is all Kyle's fault. :)