Saturday, May 19, 2012

Eiden

One of our absolute favorite things about Evanston are the parks. I have never lived in a place that has so many and are well thought out for children of all ages. We live very close to 2 excellent ones and visit them often, especially on beautiful mornings like today. We picked up our neighbor (Ilana's best friend) and off we went to Eiden Park!


This is how I roll when I have to watch more than just my current 2 kiddos. I've had more caffeine in the past 15 weeks than I probably have in my whole life. Here's to surviving a third baby!





(I am fully aware that this picture is hugely over exposed - oh well. He was obsessed with another little girl's scooter for most of our time at the park. I think maybe this time next year he'll have one of his own.)




Happy weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, Heather!