Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Thankful

We went east for 8 days, a quick trip, but much-needed. One of the first mornings we were back, I found us "up and at 'em" early. So, I decided to get out. We were at the park at 9am. Let me tell you something amazing, NOBODY ELSE WAS THERE. We had the whole park to ourselves for a good 45 minutes. I found myself extremely thankful for our lives here.

Clovers picked...

Sandcastles created...

Guarding the "clubhouse"...

Swinging silly...

That run (what am I going to do when he stops swinging his arms like that?!)...

Local construction...

Wow, did I make one little boy's day!

And Ilana was drinking her yogurt smoothie, so she was pretty happy too. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nonni loves these posts and misses Ilana, Grayson, and Heather...Wow, what are they building in Evanston? Can't wait to see you all in two weeks! Love and Hugs!