Wednesday, July 11, 2012

the newest one

These pictures are so much better in person, but here are a few of our newest little one.

The day before Paul and I left for our vacation, we had our 20-week ultrasound (even though I was technically, according to their records, 19 weeks and 6 days along). The kids were napping during our appointment, so my mom got to go with us. It was a super special time.

And yes, she's a girl. She has all 10 fingers and all 10 toes. We could count them all, although I'm sure when she's out I'll be recounting them, multiple times, just to make sure.

The 3-D images still amaze me. By the end, this was her expression. She was done with us taking her picture - modest already.

Oh little girl - we're already beyond excited to meet you! But just keep growing well in there. You've got the rest of your life to be out and about. And I'm sure you will be, with 2 older siblings to follow around. We love you already, and your sweet Polk nose. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a very special time to see that precious little girl moving around and smiling in the womb. Ultrasounds still amaze me. She is a beautiful little girl.
Love to you all, Nonni

Farmgirl Paints said...

Precious