Friday, January 6, 2012

Part 1: Christmas in Evanston

Our Christmas this year was a three part celebration: at our home, in Annapolis, then in Hanover. It was a bit wild. Here we go...

We decided to do stockings on Christmas Eve. We flew to Baltimore Christmas afternoon, so we needed to lighten the load on Christmas morning.

The stockings were put on the back of the couch with care.

One of my favorites of my little man.

Ilana "poofing" Daddy.

Moses: the dog of eternal hope.


All stockinged out!
 
That night we went to church. I love our church. We have communion every time we worship, and it was especially wonderful that evening. Emmanuel. God with us. Praise the Lord.


The scavenger hunt this year led her to the crayon pouch. You never know where you'll find Jesus.


Long-awaited labor of love: the quilt. She loves it!

My payment.

Even Gray was pretty excited about Rapunzel's tower. Little Man, you have captured my heart!

Putting it all together to play with for just a few minutes until we flew east to see the grandparents!

Another one of the quilt.
Many more pictures to come!

1 comment:

Jillian Schmidt said...

I'm sad we didn't get to see you but I LOVE these pictures! Thanks for sharing them. Also, I spy Thomas the Tank Engine - yay!