Thursday, January 12, 2012

climbing buddy

Since we've been home Grayson seems to have a one-track mind, stuck on climbing. The boy has climbed onto almost everything - chairs, beds, couches...


He's so proud of himself.

And with all this climbing comes another exciting thing...

MORE SHARING!!

He's pure trouble.

And he knows it!

The other thing going on since we've been home is my cough. It has gotten a lot worse and on Sunday when I was achey all over I decided it was time to see the doc. We all went yesterday and the diagnosis is a lick of the flu coupled with bronchitis. Awesome. He wrote me a prescription for a z-pack and told me to make hot totties to calm my cough when I wouldn't have to deal with the kids for awhile - yes, hot totties. I love our doctor.

So, climb on big man. As soon as I'm feeling better we'll get you some shoes and a harness. I've been looking for a climbing buddy. :)

1 comment:

Nonni said...

I hope the hot totties are working and you are feeling better...love you guys...Nonni