Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ok, it's time

After being nudged by my friend, still doing middle-of-the-night feedings (Hi Carolyn!) and a good church friend (Hi Caroline!) to keep up blogging...it's time for an update!

On Valentine's Day, Ilana had a message for everyone.

Grayson was...well...establishing his own sense of fashion.


In March, when we had 10 days of 80 degree weather (WHAT?!), Ilana got industrious and started digging dirt and putting it into her tricycle.

Grayson is really starting to "find his own" in our crazy family as our comic relief. He is such a little boy these days and we are doing our best to soak up every ounce. (Yeah, my face in this picture drives me crazy, so just focus on Gray.)

I love, love, LOVE this little man and am honored to be his Momma.

So, during tonight's bath Gray decided it was necessary to put on his hard hat, you know, to keep him safe from his sister's antics. We were all cracking up!


And just a few weeks ago, we found out we're expecting our third little one. We've been perfectly consistent with surprising ourselves as far as the timing of our kids. So, we're doing a lot of adjusting these days. Adjusting how we thought this year would go. Adjusting our food budget. Adjusting what we thought "our family" would look like. Adjusting again to the expectation of having our hearts explode with love for another human being. Lots of adjusting. I have my first appointment with my nurse-midwife tomorrow morning and I'm pretty excited.

So, lots to blog about these days! Thanks for your patience. Ah, sweet Thursday night (or early early Friday morning, if you're Carolyn). :)

3 comments:

Little Girls said...

Your photos made my night! So happy and so much fun! Thanks for sharing :-).

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh...Nonni LOVES looking at these photos. Love you guys and miss you!

Anonymous said...

I finally get you to blog so I can read while I'm up at night....and Violet suddenly sleeps through the night! keep blogging....I could get used to this.